Computer World HK
Computerworld Hong Kong reaches the territory's 40,000 IT professionals--the key decision makers and infuencers in one of Asia's largest IT hubs.
Delivered monthly through print and daily through electronic channels, Computerworld Hong Kong covers a wide range of industries and assures your reach to the heart of HK business: system integrators, government, carriers, telecom operators, manufacturing, finance and logistics, retail and manufacturing. Computerworld Hong Kong brings the latest technology news and trends to its readers and is clearly Hong Kong's source of IT insight.
- Cover Story - Focuses on a business IT challenge or an industry-wide issue that taxes the minds of CIOs and IT managers.
- Chinawatch - Looks at recent developments or trends in China’s IT industry with relevance to the Hong Kong market.
- Viewpoint - Provides expert objective opinions on current technology trends or industry issues.
- Careerpage - IT career perspectives from HR experts, vendors and industry professionals.
- Industryprofile - Profiles of local technology firms, local industry bodies and key industry/market figures.
- Techwatch - Examines specific technologies with a view to present the significant trends and developments happening within that market.
- Techreview - In-depth reviews into the nuts and bolts of enterprise software and hardware.
Issue : 4
Period : 1 year